Greyhound - all im asking is that when your working with the public remember to think before you speak.think before you speak
it was thursday january 2 2014 6am my daughter is taking the bus for the first time to see her boyfriend in conn.we get to the station enough time her bus leaves at 620.were in line to check in and the guy is taking tickets from other riders.my daughter goes over to ask if thats her bus he says yeah lets go get your bag my daughter is already nervous shes 19 i dont care if shes 9 or 40 shes going on a bus and the weather sucks.so shes like trying to hurry she says i guess im going so im going to hug her and the guy is like ok ok lets go.the bus wasnt going anywhere.then my daughter says where is my other ticket she had to change in albany hes like you didnt read the directions so know we have to copy it and hes tells the other guy hey so and so you need to copy this she didnt fo;;ow the instructions so copy it.and believe me it was not in a nice tone.my daughter was just looking at me like omg like happy freaking new year.i dont know if your going to be in customer service dont act like a ignorant *** to a young lady whether at work or out.would you like someone to treat your daughter like that.i really dont know how my husband held his tongue.i walked away saying i hope my daughter is ok.some people might read this and think it wasnt so bad oh well i want to be treated like i would treat them with respect109c28f4 review #468135
You may also like
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- " All my Invicta Watches are broken. I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off. Is that Swiss Made?..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."