Handicap sister in law missed Greyhound bus due to her disability
I have been dealing with Greyhound for many years and sister in law takes bus from group home to pa.We missed bus due to her disability and getting her ready and Greyhound would not refund or give us a future ticket for that one way, so I had to drive her 3.5 hours home and then drive back.
I will now drive to NJ to have her get the NJ transit bus.
It may be a little inconvenient but the bus fare is 3.50 verses the 118.00 and it takes her directly to cherry hill, NJ.I think Greyhound now stinks and being in Real Estate I will never refer that bus company to anyone!!!bf2eae3
You may also like
- "We reserved our Green Motion car online and didn't think to check reviews...sadly, because clearly our experience is their standard business practice. It took 45 minutes AFTER getting to..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "This *** gave me the shittiest *** ever. She said that she enjoys giving head. She warned me that she had genital herpes and we would need to use condoms..."