Handicap sister in law missed Greyhound bus due to her disability
I have been dealing with Greyhound for many years and sister in law takes bus from group home to pa.We missed bus due to her disability and getting her ready and Greyhound would not refund or give us a future ticket for that one way, so I had to drive her 3.5 hours home and then drive back.
I will now drive to NJ to have her get the NJ transit bus.
It may be a little inconvenient but the bus fare is 3.50 verses the 118.00 and it takes her directly to cherry hill, NJ.I think Greyhound now stinks and being in Real Estate I will never refer that bus company to anyone!!!review #467793
You may also like
- "We used this Diamond Cab Company to go to Magic Kingdom from our hotel in Florida. We asked the driver what will the estimate price and he told us..."
- "My reference number is 415009231409849005239 and my email is jafarreesherwayne@ymail. Com my name is ervin harper...and im complaining because I just made a reservation from Houston to San Antonio and..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."