Handicap sister in law missed Greyhound bus due to her disability
I have been dealing with Greyhound for many years and sister in law takes bus from group home to pa.We missed bus due to her disability and getting her ready and Greyhound would not refund or give us a future ticket for that one way, so I had to drive her 3.5 hours home and then drive back.
I will now drive to NJ to have her get the NJ transit bus.
It may be a little inconvenient but the bus fare is 3.50 verses the 118.00 and it takes her directly to cherry hill, NJ.I think Greyhound now stinks and being in Real Estate I will never refer that bus company to anyone!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My name is Isaac Bonwin, reservation #64-5741-120214-M32-1300-PHI-BOS. On 12/2/14 at 1pm on 30 street in Philadelphia, i went with my ticket to board Mega bus #P844453 for Boston. The conductor..."
- "Never again mega bus is horrible. I personally never have taken mega bus but after the bus driver attitude and careless disrespectful aggressive behavior I don't think I ever will..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."