Handicap sister in law missed Greyhound bus due to her disability
I have been dealing with Greyhound for many years and sister in law takes bus from group home to pa.We missed bus due to her disability and getting her ready and Greyhound would not refund or give us a future ticket for that one way, so I had to drive her 3.5 hours home and then drive back.
I will now drive to NJ to have her get the NJ transit bus.
It may be a little inconvenient but the bus fare is 3.50 verses the 118.00 and it takes her directly to cherry hill, NJ.I think Greyhound now stinks and being in Real Estate I will never refer that bus company to anyone!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On October 21 at 11:30 am I was moving my logage frm my car and then a bus driver from parkridefly very agitate ask me to move after he hit..."
- "Never again mega bus is horrible. I personally never have taken mega bus but after the bus driver attitude and careless disrespectful aggressive behavior I don't think I ever will..."
- "Got on bus in Mobile, Al. July 19bheading to Atlanta Ga...intercom broke 4 windows leaked and both emergency hatches leaked into customers carry on. Got on coming back from Atlanta..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "I AM A STAR PROJECT delivered exactly what our expectations were. My daughter ended up working with different Stars from Disney and Nickelodeon Shows, in Miami they had Andrew Gray..."