Greyhound - Oversold bus tickets
I bought tickets online for my daughter 2 weeks ago to take a Greyhound bus tonight. She showed up on time, checked in, was waiting in line to get on the bus, and then was told the bus was full & she would have to wait for another bus to arrive. She asked security when the next bus would be there (there were a number of other people waiting for the same bus & they were told the same thing). He told her they were cleaning another bus & he couldn't tell her how long, but it would be sometime tonight. After an hour or so, she decided to wait in the customer service line to find out how long it would be, waited in said line for over 1/2 an hour, and then was told that the next bus is not leaving until tomorrow morning - 12 hours later!!
You have absolutely GOT to be kidding me!!
I bought tickets for a specific date and time in advance for a reason. If this is supposed to be a "first come, first served basis," then it should state that. It's absolutely not okay for them to do this.
Plus, their customer service line is only open Monday thru Friday. So you can't even call anyone to complain during other hours.ef0dd02 review #465510
You may also like
- "At this this very moment I am stuck in the state of Tennessee along with my 3 year old daughter and my 9 month old daughter... We were suppose..."
- "I got on the Metra train in the windy city, Chicago. I was on my way to an appointment. Going there, I didn't know how to work the..."
- "My reference number is 415009231409849005239 and my email is jafarreesherwayne@ymail. Com my name is ervin harper...and im complaining because I just made a reservation from Houston to San Antonio and..."
- "Cornflakes I just purchasedBagged was sealed but cereal was thick hard and very unpleasant to chew. I have eaten this cereal at least forty years and this experience has ruined..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "DO NOT go to this girl. First of all she is really dirty. She sounds friendly on the phone but then when you get to see her she is so..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."