Greyhound - Oversold bus tickets
I bought tickets online for my daughter 2 weeks ago to take a Greyhound bus tonight. She showed up on time, checked in, was waiting in line to get on the bus, and then was told the bus was full & she would have to wait for another bus to arrive. She asked security when the next bus would be there (there were a number of other people waiting for the same bus & they were told the same thing). He told her they were cleaning another bus & he couldn't tell her how long, but it would be sometime tonight. After an hour or so, she decided to wait in the customer service line to find out how long it would be, waited in said line for over 1/2 an hour, and then was told that the next bus is not leaving until tomorrow morning - 12 hours later!!
You have absolutely GOT to be kidding me!!
I bought tickets for a specific date and time in advance for a reason. If this is supposed to be a "first come, first served basis," then it should state that. It's absolutely not okay for them to do this.
Plus, their customer service line is only open Monday thru Friday. So you can't even call anyone to complain during other hours.109e16e6 review #465510
You may also like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."