Greyhound - Oversold bus tickets
I bought tickets online for my daughter 2 weeks ago to take a Greyhound bus tonight. She showed up on time, checked in, was waiting in line to get on the bus, and then was told the bus was full & she would have to wait for another bus to arrive. She asked security when the next bus would be there (there were a number of other people waiting for the same bus & they were told the same thing). He told her they were cleaning another bus & he couldn't tell her how long, but it would be sometime tonight. After an hour or so, she decided to wait in the customer service line to find out how long it would be, waited in said line for over 1/2 an hour, and then was told that the next bus is not leaving until tomorrow morning - 12 hours later!!
You have absolutely GOT to be kidding me!!
I bought tickets for a specific date and time in advance for a reason. If this is supposed to be a "first come, first served basis," then it should state that. It's absolutely not okay for them to do this.
Plus, their customer service line is only open Monday thru Friday. So you can't even call anyone to complain during other hours.review #465510
You may also like
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "***BUYER BEWARE*** On February 22, 2013, I delivered a newly-purchased ($200) dresser to this business (at their storage address in Federal Heights) for refinishing. I paid for and received a signed..."
- "I hired a CONtractor Named Gerald Tuggle of Tuggle Construction, to build a huose from the ground up. 15 months and it was not finished. The quality throughout the house..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."