Greyhound - Passing the Buck
01/14/14 departed frm Port Authority destination Elmira,NY.Stop at Scraton,PA delayed waiting for another connecting bus.
Arrived at Binghamton,NY. Was not told of a transfer no one new ANYTHING. Spoke with "Fred" he says go to the window across the hall didn't once look at me. Go to the shoreline bus window agent said bus left at 6:16pm.
Agent sent me back to the Greyhound window I ask why if this is a Greyhound bus ticket why would u sen me to another window Fred said that that's how it is. He (Fred) said that the don't let them know how many people are for transfers so I said to him that they have no communication at all whats so ever.
So I miss the connection to my destination had to wait til 10pm which was the next bus to Elmira.I want a refund.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Missred05.email@example.com Im trying to reschedule my tickets ..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "5/15/2013 between Atmore, AL and Mobile, AL bus GLI 1565 caught fire and the driver extinguished it then the fire department came and put water on the fire. We were..."
- "I purchased a bottle of Snapple Apple for my son which is 3 years old on July 7 2015. I noticed he was trying to open the bottle of Snapple..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Hi!I paid 1500 for my furniture and all the pieces came broken and cracked they gave me a hard time with returning it the manager was so un nasty ..."
- "They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you" My stone..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."