Greyhound - Passing the Buck

01/14/14 departed frm Port Authority destination Elmira,NY.Stop at Scraton,PA delayed waiting for another connecting bus.

Arrived at Binghamton,NY. Was not told of a transfer no one new ANYTHING. Spoke with "Fred" he says go to the window across the hall didn't once look at me. Go to the shoreline bus window agent said bus left at 6:16pm.

Agent sent me back to the Greyhound window I ask why if this is a Greyhound bus ticket why would u sen me to another window Fred said that that's how it is. He (Fred) said that the don't let them know how many people are for transfers so I said to him that they have no communication at all whats so ever.

So I miss the connection to my destination had to wait til 10pm which was the next bus to Elmira.I want a refund.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
mama bear

Feb 17, 2014 #785883 Boston, Massachusetts

They should not be allowed to operate any longer!

0 0 Reply

Jan 21, 2014 #776056 Auburn, Massachusetts

if you really wanted a refund you'd be complaining to greyhound NOT on this complaints board

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Greyhound. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Greyhound.
Filing a new complaint about