Greyhound Reviews

Show reviews that mention
bus ticket service customer service driver customer people bus driver station trip
Filter review

They switched our bus and lost my luggage

On July 28th my fiance and I took a greyhound bus from Colorado Springs Co. to Branson Mo. when we got to Denver Co. they told us the bus we were suppose to take was over croweded so we would have to wait for the ohter bus which would be there in 20 min. well 20 min. turned into two hours which made the bus 110 min. late now they had already put our luggage on the first bus and were told it would be at our final destination. when we got to Kansas City Mo. we were told that we missed our bus to Branson Mo. because the bus was late then they told us the bus only leaves once a day to Branson and we would have to wait until the following day to leave so I called a cab co. which costed 200.00 to leave that day by the time we got to Branson our luggage was not there. Our luggage should have been there. Now we have no clothes and were told we have to wait 30 days for our belongings. No More Greyhounds for us

Post a lost listing at http://www.lostandfound.com/greyhound

I got to my destination and there was no suit case. so a driver told me to go to customer service.

so i did. and this guy told me that i have to wait 1 day or 2. so after 12 hours later i called them over if they have found one and they said no. and called them again after 3 or 4 hours later if they have found one and this person said "it's not even been 24 hours.

we will call you back if we get it." and i said "but when if you guys lost it?" and he said "I said, it's not even been 24 hours yet. try to call tmr. okay?" and hung up the phone.

ruuuuddddddddddeeeeeee all my clothes were in there. i don't have any clothes anymore........

hellow my name is abel rocha my lady was travaling from san ysidro to backer fill but the bus stop at san diego grey hound staytion to siwcht buses but u r employe was asking every body for ther tikis and heb ask my lady for hers and kept her comformation number so when she arive at backer fill her luggage was gone wicht she put a complain form in backer fill to greyhound insurance in dallas,texa they said it takes about 90days for u guys to respond but u guys never call my lady back or sent a latter to the corent adress in bakers fill but my lady just move to san diego it been 6 month and u guys have done anything thers any way u guys could email me back and tell us what to do p.l.s thank you bery much

#198462

The only way you come out ahead on greyhound is if your are learned in the art of camping so make sure you have a tent and some water because you will be camping :eek

I took the Greyhound from PA to MI and back again. My advice is make sure you know where your luggage is at all times- if you're alert and smart about keeping your belongings with you and watching the driver or helper load your stuff, you will have no problems riding the Greyhound.

Although you will meet some interesting/crazy as *** people, but it's part of the experience. :)

View more comments (4)
ID
#192361 Review #192361 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Harrison, Arkansas

The homeless express

Greyhound. The worst way to travel.Talk about low class people.Too many bums and transients that smell like they havent showered in days.I will hitchhike before I ever ride the greyhound again.The drivers have attitudes.Personally,I hope they go bankrupt and shut down for good so the poor cant have ay means of travel.Theres atoo much swine on the busses now.I prefer to travel with a higher class of people,not perverts,bums and convicts which is mostly what you see on the busses these days.I will stick to amtrak from now on.

The reason you don't see many of these low-lifes on the Amtrak is because they can't panhandle fellow passengers at rest stops for cigarettes and food and money. I prefer to sit by the driver, because all the *** sit in the back.

Then again, I haven't done Greyhound in over 5 years and will never again.

You do indeed get a better class of people on the plane and train, and I don't mean low-income people are ***, because, hey, I'm low-income. I'm talking about those who stink and panhandle the riders.

You know the saying -- Go Greyhound, Get Ghetto

nasty the greyhound is full of sickos and perverts and smelly *** *** ppl. Im all for the airline next time. *** that *** , and then they have the AC on full blast , like in the middle of a windchill everyone freezes and no one on the bus complains , retarded ding bats

#197921

right on man that post was great soo true greyhound stinks

#197919

gg

#197918

yes, there are a bunch of low life that travel on these buses because greyhound allows them too, some people are decent but only a few most of the druggies and alchies they allow on the bus act as dumb as the security guards and custormer service dingbats. I recommend that nobody ever ride this so called inadequate transpertation due to there many human sanitary violations i/e the toilet that never gets drained good luck if you ride greyhound clean up your act

Surferguy72:

I don't know why you think you are so high and mighty. I'll be willing to bet some of those "bums" and "swine" have better grammar/punctuation skills that you will EVER have in your lifetime.

If you are so entitled, then fly first class, kick back, drink champagne and shut the *** up! ***!

Hello NOT everyone who takes the bus are broke and if you are so classy and so financially secure then why aren't you flying First Class so that you can be with people you feel are more on your level and since when does taking Amtrak make you so classy you are just trying to get from point A to B the cheapest way just like everyone else broke or not!

But this has to be the most *** complaint I have heard yet guess what Poor people ride Amtrak also so maybe you should fly first class since you are so classy and uppidy go figure I guess ignorance really is bliss you just proved it!!!

Haha... Oh wow.

My brand new sportbike got backed over by a woman driving a brand new BMW and while the insurance companies decide how much my bike is worth I have to ride the bus down to university.

I'm sorry you can't abide by a few haha "poor people" the vast majority of people don't have a lot of money, but they still have places to go. I hope you get stuck on top of your high horse; stare before you find a way down.

View more comments (11)
ID
#190515 Review #190515 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bellevue, Washington
Loss

Greyhound is worthless!

My boyfriend and I live 8 hours apart and traveling expenses are high, especially in this economy. Neither of us have used Greyhound, or any bus for that matter, before. Since the tickets were cheap and it would come to where I'm at we chose to use it. We knew they weren't the best but we didn't know that it was this awful! He had to wait over an hour for the bus to arrive at his station and the bus was overly packed. He has now missed his connecting bus halfway through the trip and has to wait 2 more hours for the next bus and will get here a little over 3 hours after what was planned. I have been trying to contact the station (which is in Dallas, TX and where the headquarters are) and they WILL NOT answer. I have tried contacting corporate and customer service and they won't answer because it's not Monday-Friday business hours. -Greyhound needs people who know about customer service and will answer the phones. I understand if they're busy and can't assist me now but at least put me on hold. (I say this because I have been working in hotels for 2 1/2 years and know how to handle situations like this.) -They also need to be more prompt. I've read several reviews of their buses being late and people missing their connecting bus. -A 24/7 customer service would be very beneficial because they run buses while the offices are closed and if there is an issue the customer has to then be inconvenienced and wait several days to speak to someone about the issue. The only other way to contact them is by sending a letter and who knows if they even read the letters they receive?? Luckily he only bought a one-way ticket and we will be buying a plane ticket for his return trip home. This is absolutely ridiculous. Wish we had known how awful it really was because then he could have had the luxury of driving his truck (sucks the gas and at $2.50 a gallon is not a very cost efficient form of travel) OR we would have bought at plane ticket. By doing option two he would have been able to sleep in (bus was supposed to leave at 4:55am) and would only have a 2 hour plane ride rather than, at this rate, a 15 hour bus ride.

Greyhound is not worth the money

Tallahassee, Florida

Caveman Transportation

This is the worst American Company I have ever delt with. My sister had a 2:55PM ticket to WPB Fl. We arrived at 2:20 PM and were told the bus is running 1 hr.late. We went out for coffee and called the office at 3:17 and were told the bus is still 1 hr. late. We came back at 3:30 PM and sat on the lot until 4:00 PM. At that time we went in the office and was told the bus left at 3:25 and we had to pay another $15 for another ticket. This company SUCKS !!! and I hope it goes under real soon. Ron
Leesburg, Florida
Greyhound Bus Service

This is a corporation that operates 24/7..

So why is it that if their consumers have problems you cannot contact them through customer service on Saturday & Sunday. To the logical it would seem that most of greyhounds customers probably travel on or around a weekend, you would think that a company who actually cared about its customer service rating with said consumers would make sure that if problems arose they would have CSR available during that time. Even the largest & smallest Corps have CSR in place to handle inbound calls on weekends. They want to tout about how they've been around since 1917 but you have yet to grasp the concept of keeping your consumer base happy. Or maybe you dont care that they are happy because I am sure as your business model indicates, those travelling using Greyhound are at or near the bottom of the economic class. So, they have to just deal with it. *** service = *** numbers, which you had last year in 2009. You're numbers drop when your performance rating drops. Customer are tired of being treated like bottom rung. I can make one assertion specifically on my end..I WILL NEVER use Greyhound bus again. I will pay the extra money to fly or find another way..any way is better than supporting a company that only looks at me as another drop in the bucket. I encourage ALL others to do the same. Go out and look for their competitors and spend your money there. I believe CoachUSA is a brand beginning to pick up more locations throughout the US. Drop this dead dog and look for businesses who service not only their needs but yours as well.
Cornelius, North Carolina
Loss

NEVER TRAVEL BY GREYHOUND PERIOD!

My family and I travel by greyhound every year to visit each other in other provinces but my recent experience with greyhound was despicable! My sister, brother-in-law and niece were returning to Saskatchewan that day, and I had paid for their trip with my credit card, which I've done many times before. I was unaware that I needed to bring my ID; I assumed that those only travelling required ID. I admitted it was my fault and politely told them I forgot it at home and in return they treated us like we committed some kind of crime. Not only were their behaviour rude and hostile towards us but they even embarrassed my entire family by calling security on us when we had done absolutely nothing to them. First of all if I paid, I should not by any means be treated like a criminal! After my farewell to my family, my younger sister and I decided to ask the name of the lady that was apparently helping us. Rather than assisting us the man yelled at us and denied giving me the name. He even demanded ID from my sister when she had absolutely nothing to do with any of this whatsoever. He then went on falsely accusing my family of taking unpaid luggage. This caused a confrontation and he called security once again, but this time they had more than 5 securities on us for absolutely nothing! After a long while a nice gentleman named Hamid came and told us if we had any complaints, to take it to customer service. I am appalled that the other man couldn't have just told us politely to go to customer service for complaints rather than continuously insulting us. It was ridiculous and as of that day my family and I will no longer be travelling by greyhound. Greyhound just lost 8 loyal customers but we thank you for opening our eyes and proving us with an unforgettable experience!
#197923

greyhound sucks

New Westminster, British Columbia

Greyhound Discriminates Against The Autistic

I've ridden Greyhound now twice, from Illinois to my Lyme doctor in Columbia, Missouri. I made an adventure of it the first time, despite the puke, the high guy being put off mid route, the prisoners, and having to sit in the aisle for two hours with a softly crying cancer patient; they'd oversold, neither of us had seats, and he was in pain. My trip out this time was flawless, but I've got time to write this because I'm stranded in St. Louis, and it's one of those days where I'm really tired of the discrimination that gets directed at the autistic. We boarded in Columbia, me and a dozen prisoners who'd just been paroled. They and the corrections officers were milling around, everybody smoking and waiting. They have a prison uniform - an odd sort of tan pants, very sturdy, and white t-shirts. This would be my fourth Greyhound ride and every single time a good quarter of the passengers have been of this type. I've taken to chatting them up - every other one seems to need to phone home to let them know they're coming and I don't mind sharing my unlimited plan. This trip I met Antonio, a young black man who's home is St. Louis. We talked a bit before hand, him ready to get home and get on with the business of finding a job, me just ready to be home. I immersed myself in a good book and scarcely noticed the three hour run. As we were pulling up the driver announced my next bus and I could swear I heard a 1:20 departure time. I went inside and made my way to the end of the ten bay concourse where the cullinary delight of the Arch City Deli awaited. It's good for most - a combined KFC/Pizza Hut, but that doesn't fly for me since I have the gluten intolerance common to autistic adults. Luckily there are very good chef's salads available as well. Antonio found me and shyly asked if he could use my phone to call his mother. I agreed and he went back and forth between my seat and the deli area, making a couple of calls while collecting something to eat of his own. 1:10 came around and I joined the line for gate 8 - the place the inbound driver had announced as our departure point. I got to the very front of the line, handed my bag to the porter, and he said "This one goes to Effingham. Your bus is already gone." My bus had departed at 1:00 - my bad for not double checking the ticket, but what happened next is a grevious display of poor character on the part of the Greyhound employees here. I knew there was an Amtrak stop in Effingham - I'd take a different route but end up at home at the same time. I scooted down the concourse to see if I could get my ticket changed in time. Bea at the counter had someone else and wasn't even willing to talk to me until she'd finished processing that passenger. Keep in mind there were fewer than ten people behind me, so that bus was about to go. I was on the phone with Spedwybabs, who confirmed that the Illini did indeed stop in Effingham on its evening run north to Chicago. Bea finally had a moment for me and said "Just go and get on." I raced down the concourse, presented my ticket to the driver, and she told me I had to have the actual destination on my ticket. One more time I go running back down the concourse in order to get the change made. Bea scribbled Effingham on the ticket and I went running back down the concourse. The bus had already boarded, so I tapped on the door, and handed the driver my ticket. Nope, not sufficient - "Someone is going to need to initial this." Back down the concourse I go, and this time Bea had five people in line. I raised my voice a bit to attrack her attention, asking who could initial my ticket. "You do NOT need to be so rude. Someone will meet you at the gate." Starting to get the sense that this is some sort of game? I was, and the offensive antics continued. I ran down the concourse again and the driver was waiting, this time with a fellow named Kenny in a yellow vest. Kenny initialed the ticket, and then the driver spent two minutes basically yelling at me. Then she stopped and looked intently at my face. Let's keep in mind I'm an autistic adult - just a mild case of Asperger's, but my ability to make eye contact is sketchy when I'm calm, and when I've been running and someone has just spent time yelling at me? I asked in what I thought was a polite fashion if we were going to go now. She said "You're not going on my bus." And that was that. So, to review, chronically ill adult returning from specialist visit, honest mistake on bus boarding largely due to helping someone else, not at all neurotypical which means I can be taken for being drugged or mentally ill. I've been jerked around by the gate agent in cooperation with the driver, yelled at by the driver while the station manager looked on, and then stuck here, with the apparent cause being the fact that my reaction to being harrassed and yelled at is visibly different from neurotypical folk. That is straight up discrimination by Greyhound. I'm used to discrimination as an autistic adult - I'm different, I know I'm different, and I have the career, employment, and relationships dictated by this. I've mostly isolated myself from this sort of conduct, but this is a situation I simply could not avoid. Yes, I called their customer service line. The best they could offer was the 6:20 bus going to same direction, but the same gamey gate agent is still sitting out there, waiting to mishandling my transportation needs again. How do I get home?
Houston, Texas
Greyhound Bus Service

Steera combo WON'T buy my loyalty back

I have been a faithful Greyhound passenger for the past 6 years, including many more other members of my family. But to my great disappointment the service was incredibly horrible and to say the least appalling. I had booked the 09:10 bus that was departing from PTA. When we got to JHB your employees were not effective in assisting us on where to go to get on the next bus, this proved to be another struggle as passengers were running around from bus to bus, being referred to various personnel. We finally departed from JHB at about 12pm. As if the above mentioned was not enough, the bus we were travelling in had clearly not been serviced and kept getting stuck at various stop signs. So eventually the bus driver stops the bus and calls for another bus, 2 hours later when the patient and very tolerant passengers asked what the hold up was we were informed that a mechanic was on his way. Another 2 hours later, no mechanic. And after waiting for 4 and a half to 4 hours the mechanic shows up only to tell us that we can travel in that bus. So now we had to wait for ANOTHER hour or so for the bus. As if the above mentioned wasn't tortuous enough, the bus driver stops to tell us the wipers are not working and because he knew he would be changing shifts with the other bus going the other way, he yells at us from the front and says "you people are always complaining". I find this completely unacceptable as the passengers in that bus are paying passengers and we had been very patient with him until that time. To my knowledge, that bus driver's name is Mishack. I have never felt so ill-treated for something I was paying for in my life, only to be "˜bribed' with a food parcel at Montrose after spending 12 full hors without any food because of your lack of good service and possible incompetence as I believe that bus would not have given us problems if it had been thoroughly serviced. We were meant to arrive in Durban at 19:10, but we arrived at midnight. I am GREATLY disappointed In your service delivery and the fact that your personnel promised 2 passengers that were supposed to board the bus at Montrose, that they would call them when the bus was coming near Montrose, the other passenger was left by the bus, because YOUR STAFF DID NOT CALL BACK. You have, from that Day lost my loyalty and various other customers, including the rest of my family, because on that day 31 March 2010 on the bus from JHD to DBN you did not live up to you promise and reputation. Thank you,
Durban, Kwazulu-Natal

Warning for Greyhound passengers in Madison, WI

Just a warning to anyone boarding or deboarding Greyhound in Madison, WI. The stop was moved last week; the address given online in eastern Madison is no longer valid. The new stop is at the intersection of Washington and Baldwin, several blocks NE of the State Capitol Building. It does not have a building or even a sign. It is outside of the Metro Technology Center (or something to that effect). Greyhound will not notify you of the recent change; on recent arrival in Madison no one getting off could be picked up until we called the people waiting for us at the old stop across the city. Had we not called, the people trying to catch a bus at that location would have been screwed- there was no update info or anything. Just something to know about beforehand. Other than that all Greyhound service on that trip excellent.

I recently went online to see the cost of a ticket to Indpls. It is ridiculous knowing the the station has closed on Bedford.

And furthermore there isn't a place where tickets can be purchased and passengers may wait before boarding the greyhound. This is moreso a diservice to the customers themselves, b/c if there weren't customers the greyhound would be non-existance. Customers should keep in mind the safety angle too.

What a sad state of affairs, maybe the answer should be to boycott greyhound. I understand now at this point the location has change again without notice.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Greyhound Bus Service

I am writing in order to let you know of the misery that I have been dealing with greyhound each time I travel with them. Whether I purchase my ticket online or at a counter there seems to always be drama. The issue has been with my name tags. Each time I have to pay ten or even $20.00 for my tags to find that the bus Driver is always at the counter waiting to pick it up from my hands. And when I get off the bus grab them as soon as I step down to bring them to the office. Yesterday was a different issue with the driver Delgado Ricardo so he says his name is. My eyes got it while I was sitting down from the TV and he would not let me out of the bus when the engine had a problem. I went outside because the eye was hurting and the bus was on the road. I saw him picking out one of the tags from my bags and putting it in His pocket. Then when we got out of the other bus he made sure that he grab my other tags just before my cousin picked up the luggage for me; went inside the bus, squeezed the tag in His hand than hit the steering wheel with it. Then his comments were that's a returning custommer. That is not the firt time that has happened with Greyhoung It happened in Orlando, Ocala. One Driver called the police He was going to Georgia grabbed the tag when I was about to take my luggages, vexed me and told me who the hecked do I think I am. He told me this was to keep me stranded for life and for them to get my safety and know my whereabouts when I am traveling so they don't have to get in for bags so they can get a better life. He put the tags under his seats and travelled with them. I believed that it has been too much abused for a paying custommer and one who has not been in for trouble. Greyhound has been mystified on the way it services it travellers. I for one has been harrassed by drivers ticket counters, and passengers whom I know nothing about. Ticket counters have been color coding my ticket yellow green or orange. Drivers for the longest time have been denying me my safety by vexing my life habits to theirs and taking my name taggs and always be on my face or next to me whenever I am purchasing my tickets and so on. Unknown passengers have been bullying me by hitting my seat each time. Some of them have told me you better give me those front sseat or else. Others call me stock up if refuse to talk since I have the right and also know that my kindness mean for rudeness to take adventage of the the situation or conversation to lead to a feud. Others have put trash on my seat when I leave. They always have some rebels harassing me all the way to where I am going and have me followed when I am in town. This mess Has got to stop and I need a refund for yesterday delay. Thank you!
Springfield, Massachusetts
Greyhound Bus Service

Greyhound: the driver didn't let my husband to pick up my son and drove my son to the wrong station

My son fell asleep on the greyhound bus (it was 2 am). The driver didn't wake him up on his stop. My husband who knew the boy was on the bus tried to enter the bus to wake him up. The driver yelled at him and said the boy was not there. my husband believed that the boy wasn't on the bus and reported to the police. they had been searching for my son for 2 hours. the driver dropped my son off at the next stop but he didn't unload his luggage. The luggage was sent somewhere else. greyhound refuses to file a baggage because the baggage check numbers were not issued (their fault, they just didn't do it for some reason)
Athens, Ohio
Greyhound Bus Service
I want to share this experience with everyone who is ever planning to use Greyhound bus. This is so outrageous that I am afraid people would not believe me. But I promise - this is the truth without exaggerations. Here is what happened: I was waiting to board a bus...

Can anyone out there tell us what the *** is wrong with the Richmond greyhound bus station why they never answer their phone. My son was traveling (mental health person) out of New York with a layover in Richmond when he drank some water there and threw up he was kicked out of the terminal and told by greyhound security he could not board their bus nor be on their property and left stranded in richmond with no phone, money and no where to go and ended up in jail.

What in the *** is wrong with the *** in Virginia. I tried to call and see what happened Richmond police never picked up the phone and neither did greyhound at Richmond.

If they keep this kind of attitude up down there they are going to get more than they bargain for. One day some mental health person is going to come down their as a suicide bomber, and that will be the end of that place.

The other thing is I agree greyhound needs to go out of business right away their people employees are rude and their drivers are very unprofessional.

Not all, but their is enough complaints on these websites about greyhound that I bet they have not addressed one single complaint here. i say boycott their business and some of these idiots will go out of business for good.

View more comments
Richmond, Virginia
Greyhound Bus Service

A gift fee ontop of rampant unprofessionalism...

I have traveled by greyhound many times and rarely have I had anything positive to say about it. On numerous times the buses have been late, causing me to arrive at home sometimes hours after the designated time. Once in particular stands out; I waited for three hours at a bus depot. After two hours an employee told me the bus had not even left its original destination yet, and when I inquired further he told me there was no reason for the delay. As well I find that many of the employees are extremely rude and unprofessional. An Asian woman who did not speak English attempted to ask the bus driver a question while the driver was doing a head count. The driver told her to sit down, adding loudly that she "didn't understand why people like you are allowed onto the bus in the first place." As well I have witnessed front desk employees (not drivers thankfully...) getting stoned outside the building on numerous occasions. May I ask where the boss is?! My most recent beef with greyhound is the "gift fee" they impose on customers who purchase tickets for their friends. I do not own a car as I am a student on an extremely tight budget. I do NOT appreciate being charged an extra $18, a fee which is not imposed if the buyer pays in cash, leading me to conclude that Greyhound imposes a surcharge on credit cards, which is quite illegal. I sincerely hate the Greyhound company. I really don't think I could stress this enough if I screamed it from the top of a mountain. If there were another bus service running in BC, I would take it any day. They are unprofessional and have held a monopoly in the cross-country bus service for far too long.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Greyhound Bus Service

Greyhound; a sick and dying dog.

I would never consider traveling with Greyhound again, ever. The service shattered even my low expectations. The driver was rude, unprofessional, and even personally attacked me, calling me a "*** college student." The lack of security makes the buses feel very, very unsafe and it does not help that most of the stops take place in "I wouldn't walk around there alone at night" locations. Buses feel dirty, and dusty. Overall, Greyhound is dying not only due to the age of cheap airfare, but also due to the seriously falling standards of the line itself, which will ultimately make the company its own victim.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

A $250 "inconvenience"

I purchased two one way, 21 day advance purchase e-tickets on Greyhound Buslines from Minneapolis to Nashville, TN back on December 30, 2009 for travel on January 24, 2010 (and also my return trip back to Minneapolis) since my daughter will be there for 6 months). I won't know what specific day we are traveling until about 2 weeks ahead of time, and I saw that the fares are much lower if you buy at least 21 days ahead of time as opposed to a walk-up fare, 7 day advance or 14 day advance purchase. I studiously read the fine print on the Greyhound website before purchasing, which stated that you can take a later bus than the time listed on the ticket as long as you pay a $15 exchange fee per ticket. Just in case, I placed an email (the day before I purchased the tickets) to their customer support team. She (Linda H.) told me that was the case, that I could take a later bus with a $15 per ticket charge. But….now when I emailed them them this week (the very same lady who told me I could leave after the departure date on the tickets with only a $15 per ticket penalty) now tells me that the tickets MUST be used by January 24, because they are e-tickets (they are saying these cannot be changed) but will call tickets can. I tried to get them to change the tickets to will call, but they refuse to do so. I was told in an email "we apologize for the inconvenience". An inconvenience? $250 worth of tickets that I can't use based on a technicality, when a representative from Greyhound specifically told me in an email that this was fine to do? After going back and forth with many emails, going nowhere, they are now telling me to call customer service. Any ideas on how this can be resolved satisfactorily and how I should persuade customer service that this is just wrong???

Get Prepaid Legal and let our lawyers fight for you. They don't mess around with companies like Greyhound. $26 per month (no contracts, momth to month) will put a lawyer on retainer for any legal need.

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/mjlarioza

I, ahem..someone I know...:) is a driver for greyhound. MOST of the time, the driver will go ahead and honor wrong-date tickets, so long as you have a pretty good reason.

Sounds to me like a pretty good reason, I...I mean my friend, would honor these tickets and let you ride.

The only SAD PART is that the e-tickets can be "faked" so easily that if the date is wrong Greyhound doesn't want to honor the wrong-date e-tickets PERIOD! But, SOON, hopefully they'll be getting handheld scanners to verify the validity of these tickets.

View more comments (1)