Level of Comfort

Took a trip from Austin TX to Toronto Ontario on 19th Jun. Other than seat not reclining and overhead light not working.

They changed driver 4 times and each time everyone had to get if and reboard. 90% of the people at the crowded stations were reboarding. Then one of the driver goes missing and the new driver comes after 3 hours, which missed my connection. The staff is totally desensitized and considers it like we should have expected it.

Instead of being preemptive in resolving my connection, I had to go online and tell what to do. By the time I got internet connection I lost my seats in following connections that were available when I first inquired. I am in Louisville KY right now and this is just half the trip. I am going to be 12hrs late after telling them what to do.

If for them I would have missed that one seat in the last bus to depart. It's not that these are unresolvable issues.

It requires common sense. Why do all the passengers have to leave and reboard the same bus just cause a new driver and crowd and make the stations chaotic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Improve your services. .

Comments