2.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I cannot imagine what's happening with Greyhound buses. I am currently on a 6:30pm bus from NYC to Mt. Laurel, NJ. Today is Saturday, July 28, 2018.

First, the bus was late because, "they did not have a driver for the bus and were waiting to get one."

Finally a driver was found and the bus departed around 7pm.

Secondly, the moment I walked in, I was reminded of the last trip I took in early July, where the bus smelled so horridly and disgustingly, that people argued, covered their faces, and got the srivervto open the hatches. Even the workers in Mt. Laurel wondered aloud as to why the bus pulled with its hatches open.

So I sit here, in stench *** again, on the same route between NYC and Mt. Laurel, bus #86085. As I was stating, i noticed it upon entering, but due to the desperate need to get to my destination, I sat down in a seat.

This bus, as well as the one I reported earlier in the month, has a bathroom problem. Greyhound is not doing a good job at controlling the odors from these very nasty toilets. I am holding back saliva and vomit as I write this. I wish I had a mask. This is disgusting and I really never thought this could happen twice.

Thirdly, the bus is in really dirty and torn up inside.

What are you doing Greyhound?

And, Greyhound never "reached out" to me after the last write-up.

What this company is making its customers endure is amazing and needs to be really exposed.

As the germs from toilet float through the air, we don't know what we are being exposed to for 1.5 hours!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 28.

Comments

You lay down with filthy, stinky, greyhound passengers, you get up smelling like one.

My mama said that back in the 1950's when she used to ride the bus that there wasn't any restrooms on them and that you had to wait until they stopped somewhere if you needed to go to the bathroom. I think that they should go back to having buses with no bathrooms on them.