State: Arizona Clear all filters (17 of 836 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Greyhound in Benson, Arizona - My niece was kidnapped.

The incident happened on june 7th. I, myself as well as my brother and my sister in law all contacted several employees and were hung up on by a few when we asked to speak to supervisors. After spending almost 3 hours, we still had no solution for the problem. We will be contacting an attorney,news stations and BBB.
2.2
Benson, Arizona
Show

Greyhound in Benson, Arizona - My niece was kidnapped.

The bus driver did not stop at her destination of Benson, Ariz. She asked him to stop at the next stop in Wilcox, Az. but he refused. He told her he was taking her to New Mexico. He then abandoned her in Lordsburg, New Mexico at a bus stop where there was no one to assist her. He showed no regard for her safety or well being.
2.3
Benson, Arizona
Show
Greyhound lost my bags in Sept of 2017, and I have been trying to get a resolution for almost a year. They have not been able to locate my missing bag, and I processed a request for reimbursement only to be shuffled from baggage to customer service ( over seas ) with...
EfficaciousWren116
EfficaciousWren116

Customer service...should be called customer abuse!

booked round trip trip ticket from San Diego Ca to prescott valley AZ when it came time to return to SD on 11/2/2017 the bus was supposed to be at the stop at prescott valley at 5:50am it was a no show waited and hour still no show, called their customer service and...
1.2
I didn't like
  • Customer service

Greyhound Bus Service Review from Avondale, Arizona

Greyhound Phoenix Arizona 2115 East buckeye road charles s aka carlos as he said on intercom very rude individual he is African-American male in his 60's don't know if he was having a bad day but you don't bring personal life to work & treat paying customers like *** I was raised to respect my elders I just lost respect for you asked you a question acted like I didn't exist gave me smartass remark you don't even have respect for yourself I know it's waste of time greyhound ain't going to do anything but i'm to let everyone now i'm going to be rude just like you did here's question you don't have to respond to I give you the answer why don't they let monkeys out of there cage??? Because they don't know how to act

Greyhound Customer Care Review

There's a gray haired women on the ticket counter in Phoenix,az on 24th & Buckeye rd. This women is insulting, debasing, disrespectful, conniving, rude etc. Get rid of her NOW!!!

Greyhound Staff Review

leaving pheonix az. at 5:40pm got the bus number86364 the driver has a bad attitude when asking him a question he was snappy and rude. we had no lights to read no power for our devices why is he still working for greyhound i do not know. he should be removed he is not friendley and if he dont like his job he should go home please hire friendly drivers tina cruz 559/753/4005
Holbrook, Arizona

Greyhound Bus Service Review

A driver got booked and had to wait for another driver.. So long story short.. Our wedding got cancelled. Poor responsability and very poor costumer service.

Greyhound...***, revisited.

They lost my luggage within 20 feet of the bus. it has been 6 weeks, and nobody, not even the corporate office will discuss it with me. Nobody answers their telephone, at the terminal where it was lost, or the destination, or the initial departure point, or even the corporate office. Broken A/C. consistently late departure and arrivals. Filthy laboratory, and terrible stench in the bus. Driver dropped me off at night on a dark street in an unfamiliar town without even telling me where the closed terminal (where my ride awaited me) was located. Broken clocks and water fountains in terminals. Drivers appear to arrive and go to work, pretty much whenever they feel like it. A TOTAL lack of accountability and caring by all employees I encountered. Never again!
1.2
I didn't like
  • Poor service
  • Dirty and unsafe bus depots
  • Late departures

Greyhound Bus Service Review

On the bus now in Louisville Ky bus driver driving erratically swerving in and out of lanes , will not turn up air, its hot on a full bus, nasty attitude. This bus is rattling, hitting every groove in the road. This is the worse trip ever. Do not take greyhound bus from Chicago to Atlanta. #scared