Verified Reviewer

1.5

The customer service at the Mobile, Alabama location was awful. Woman at counter had major attitude, should not be working with the public.

WiFi In station is good but awful on bus. The complimentary WiFi on bus is only 100mbs which goes fast. Even if just reading on websites, data burns out fast. Company needs major overhaul.

It is outdated and some of the drivers and employees at counters need training.

People who travel many hours should not be disregarded like this. This is what happens when a company has no major competition.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Greyhound Pros: Sightseeing.

Greyhound Cons: Dirty bathrooms, Disgusting smell of the buses, Rude customer service at counter.

Comments

Every time I would travel through the Mobile, Alabama Greyhound bus station on long trips, I would always walk over to that grocery store that they have nearby to get some food and drink to bring back for me to consume on the bus. The prices inside the Mobile Greyhound station are highway robbery.

Also, I remember that the station was scary and dirty and that the restroom was particularly nasty. I felt scared for my safety being inside of the place and was always so glad when they finally loaded us up on the bus and we got the hail out of there.

@PissedConsumer1829710

Also, I remember that the Mobile Greyhound station had cigarettes for sail in the vending machine for $4.00 a pack. And that was back in the day when they were like $2 at any store. Someone would really have o be having a nic-fit to fritter away their money buying any cigarettes there.

Greyhound Reviews