This is my first time ever utilizing Greyhound. I went online to book a bus ticket for my son to return home from school from there website.

It didn't give me the option of adding my son name as the passenger, yet. I selected the tickets put in the payment information thinking it will ask for passenger information but it didn't. Immediately withdraw my money from my account without an option to put my son as the passenger. I called to ask them to change the first name only so that my son could get on the bus and I was told they cannot change the first and that I will not receive my money back.

I called them immediately, did not print the tickets because I figure that once I print the ticket they would not change the name. I did not want a refund, just the first name changed on the ticket. Nothing of any for of solution accept that your are out of your money. Why is this acceptable or considered professional behavior?

I will never patronized this company again. I will continue to drive 6 hours to get my son from school.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Bad service.

Comments

You mean that you would actually put your son on the Greyhound bus alone? Shame on you! Someone please call Child Protective Services at once!