Verified Reviewer

Complaint -Greyhound

Hi. The " email us " button keeps disappearing on the website and everyone I try to chat with an agent they go offline.

There were issues with the bus with the last driver as well, there were mentions from people on the bus that they were surprised they let that bus on the road again after re boarding from the last station.

There was an argument on the bus. A man in the back seat made a huge ordeal and harassed me and also bothered other people and the argument was still happening while I was on the call.

Also, I was saddened about maybe only a food voucher but no money back because of what occurred with my last trip with Greyhound: how Greyhound allowed a heavyset African American female security woman working in their lied and said I had no ticket and I was forced to miss my trip had to pay twice , followed refund mailing procedures and was never refunded plus had physical injuries and bruises do to your Greyhound security harassment and prejudice.

I still have to constantly be in contact with federal agencies to this day because of my sex trafficking abuse.

Sincerely,

Naomi Pecot

619.633.7747

"...and let us genetically modify the human so that we might truly be free..."

Comments