2121 S Main St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Level of Comfort

Took the bus from Matamoros and upon reaching the Brownsville border, like expected, we all got down to get checked and the officer took quite a while to get me an i94 (There were quite a number of people in line). Went out afterwards just to find that the bus had left, leaving me stranded in the heavy rain.

It's understandable that the bus would not be allowed to wait forever at the border, but at least have the courtesy to inform passengers upfront or alert them as you are leaving so we dont look lost and stupid. I was told i could not even stay inisde the building so i had to wait in the rain! Called the bus company and the lady that picked the call blamed me for staying too long and said it was my fault i got dumped. I was mad because i couldnt remember the last time that i could actually issue an i94 to myself.

They said i have to wait for the next bus which arrives in an hour, they lied. After waiting for about 2 hours, Omni Bus saved my *** the driver picked and dropped me at Brownsville station. The greyhound workers did not even apologize. They had a bus going to Austin immediately, my initial destination was Houston, i asked if i could follow the bus to Austin and then i could find my way to my final destination (college station), they told me i would have to purchase a new ticket to Austin!

The next bus to Houston arrived after 4 hours! I had to wait at the bus station all wet and cold.

Thank you, Greyhound! No generation of mine would use your service, ever again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments