Lynchburg, Virginia
3.2
Number of Destinations

On the bus from Columbus, OH to Lynchburg, VA, our bus driver (who had claimed to never have made the route before) attempted to make a sharp left turn, but hit a utility pole with the side of the bus, cracking two windows. The police showed up and did a few things (I'm not sure what it is that police do at situations like these), and I remember that everyone on the bus was very angry for the bus driver for the next six hours.

The bus was then put in a gas station parking lot at about 1 A.M. as we waited for the replacement bus sent from Charlotte, NC to come pick us up. The estimated time of arrival was approximately 5 P.M., which was already not very pleasing. The replacement showed up at 7-7:30 P.M., and the bus driver had a very rude attitude.

I understand that our bus driver could have done nothing after the accident, and I understand that people make mistakes. I'm in no way upset at anyone at Greyhound, and am merely saying that I had a very unpleasant experience. This was my second time on a Greyhound bus (this was the second half of my round-trip). Some form of refund or complimentary gift for the trouble that I went through would higher my tolerance for Greyhound, and I'd be very thankful.

Carl Perkins

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bus accident and long delay.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Greyhound Pros: Bus drivers attitude, Luxury.

Greyhound Cons: Bus crash, Extremely long delay.

• Bus Accident