3.0
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

driver told everyone on bus to turn off cell phones, no talking on cell phones, no talking to other passengers, would not let me off to use restroom at a stop where passenger were loading and unloading ( I've have taken this route many times, this was a stop that was was listed on ticket) she asked me if I couldn't wait and then told me i would have to wait.I had no choice.

She heard a cell phone ring and yelled at me"I told you to turn off your cell phone" My phone was off, it was not me phone ringing. She continued to mumble under her breath about passengers like me. Others passengers could hear her talking to me this way and comments were made regarding her un neccessary attack on me. I'm a 64 year old female.

traveling bymyself and am very upset about being treated this way. Seems like she went out of her way to release some anger that never should have been directed to me. I've never had a Greyhound driver or any other employee of Greyhound behave this way. But what could I do about it at the time?

Not a thing she got to embarress and humiliate me as much as she wanted. Why? don't have any idea!

thank you for your time, any details needed about my bus ticket and destination, dates ect.can be supplied if anyone wants to follow up

Reason of review: driver complaint.

Preferred solution: fyi.

I liked: That i could purchase online.

I didn't like: Attitude of bus drivers, Angry bus driver.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments