Atmore, Alabama

5/15/2013 between Atmore, AL and Mobile, AL bus GLI 1565 caught fire and the driver extinguished it then the fire department came and put water on the fire.We were standing outside in the dark for about an hour before we could get back on the bus.

Related: Greyhound - FULL BUS DID NOT TAKE ANY PASSAGERS WITH TICKETS PURCHASED

Once we were able to get back on the bus we had no power on the bus. The tow truck arrived before the replacement bus, the tow truck picked up the bus while we were on the bus.

When the replacement bus arrived we were inclined off the ground and had to leap off the bus, after 3 hours of waiting.I hurt my knee and ankle leaping off the bus.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Greyhound Bus Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more China Eastern Airlines - Will never fly China Eastern Again China Eastern Airlines "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..." Read more Allegiant Air Flight 407 Review from Lamar, Missouri Allegiant Air "We were on board flight 407 Friday night to Las Vegas. 30 min into our flight, my ears became very very uncomfortable. Almost to the point I thought they were..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more