Greyhound - Bus fire & leaped out of bus on tow truck
5/15/2013 between Atmore, AL and Mobile, AL bus GLI 1565 caught fire and the driver extinguished it then the fire department came and put water on the fire.We were standing outside in the dark for about an hour before we could get back on the bus.
Once we were able to get back on the bus we had no power on the bus. The tow truck arrived before the replacement bus, the tow truck picked up the bus while we were on the bus.
When the replacement bus arrived we were inclined off the ground and had to leap off the bus, after 3 hours of waiting.I hurt my knee and ankle leaping off the bus.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- " We purchased a Bernhardt leather sofa, chair ottoman and other furniture 7-8 years ago. The furniture was in a room that was rarely used. We moved recently and..."
- "The care i receive at Dr. Mykintyre has been a great learning experience for the last 5 yrs. I have gone there to receive repares with denture repair, i will..."
- "The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails. The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone..."