67 views

Please see the attached to find a photo of a bus leaving before it’s departure time and a photo of my bus information + confirmation number.

Today is 10/17/2019, and I was scheduled to depart from Wilmington, DE to commute to Baltimore, MD yesterday @1:15pm. I was in the car parked next to the bus, awaiting to board, and literally as I am getting out to walk over at 1:10pm, the bus departs.

I chase after it and no stop. The time stamp can be found at the top of the photo.

I contacted Customer Services yesterday and they assured me that they can issue a refund but had to follow the procedure and wait 24 hours because the bus driver did not clock in the time of their arrival to the Wilmington Station nor the time they departed. This should be a safety and ethical concern, for one. There is no reason for there not to be an active status of the bus.

Anything could have happened, especially in the inclement weather.

For two, this is careless and with no respect to the customer’s safety because there was nothing they choose to do for 24 hours and I needed to get home.

I have checked in with Customer Service again, after 24 hours, and it NOW says that it departed on time, which is not fair or TRUE. It was input falsely.

I do not agree with this method of 24 hours, as it was raining yesterday, so they very much could have made it on time.

I also do not agree with the potential “resolution” that I can exchange my ticket, because the ticket costs will not be equivalent to the costs of the ticket I lost.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Greyhound Cons: Bad service.

Location: 1215 N French St, Wilmington, DE 19801

Comments

My friend, that's why they say to always be at the station an hour ahead of time. If you had been there an hour early, you would have heard the driver when they had announced that it was time to board the bus and your asset wouldn't have been left behind.

@PissedConsumer1763743

Shut up. I know the “15-30 minute rule”.

Don’t want to hear your Hour Earlier BS. Does not dismiss the fact that they should not depart early.

@PissedConsumer1764393

Hey, Young Man,I Don't Like Your Attitude!

Greyhound Reviews