1.4
Level of Comfort

Update by user Dec 26, 2017

20030855 is the tracking number in their system for my lost bag if Greyhound bothers to look at this.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2017

on a trip from Los Angeles to Wheeling WV, a trip with zero transfers Greyhound couldn't manage to leave my bag on the bus to the destination.Bad enough but then when I call I get the runaround "it's on our system we have alerted all the stations we will call you" aka don't call us we will call you.

I call every day and get the same thing. There is no window given anywhere of "most bags are found with in x number of days" so you know when to file a lost bag claim or not. It takes several tries to even find the right number and when you call the stations themselves everyone is rude as heck with you and tells you to call corporate.

Most travelers expect things can happen, bags get lost okay fine.If it's gone it's gone take responsibility and say so, leading me on for this long is ridiculous.

Reason of review: Lost Bag.

Preferred solution: I have a few options there they can do what ever one works, first get me my bag!! Next pay for my return trip, if no bag pay me the amount lost.

I didn't like: Baggage handling, Baggage policies, Website baggage info.

Comments