State: Colorado City: Grand Junction Product: Greyhound Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound in Grand Junction, Colorado - Horrible Service

1.7
Greyhound is the worst run company that I have ever had to deal with. I booked online a ticket on a Friday evening to travel from Grand Junction, CO to Denver, CO.the next day. On Saturday I took my e-mail confirmation to the counter with me to check in and get my ticket. The Grand Junction Greyhound station ticket counter person who was extremely slow and did not seem to know what he was doing, told me that he could not use my confirmation number, because it was missing some numbers. I then asked him to pull it up by name.He said that their system was not linked to the the online purchasing system and could not help me, I asked him what he recommended to resolve the issue. He gave me a number to call, which was a terminal in Austin Texas, they then sent me to another number. After four different numbers I was able to get customer service. I explained the situation the the lady at customer service, she told me that she did not understand what was going on, that the confirmation number I had would work, I repeated the number back to her several times, and she said that it was correct. She also mentioned that the e-mail I had should verify to them that the ticket was purchased and valid. There should not be a problem. I got back to the counter explained to the counter person the conversion I had just had with his customer service. Again said he could not help me because the number was short. I asked him to call customer service and get this resolved. HE REFUSED told me that this was my problem, and that I would have to buy another ticket. At this point a female bus driver walked up and wanted to know what was going on, I asked her is there was a way that she could help, she then says no. I was wondering what was going on. I told her butt out then if she could not help.Your counter help then proceeded to get hostile with me and tell TOO BAD! I stormed out I called your customer service explained to them what was going on. The three different customer service agents that I talked with including a supervisor could not understand what the problem was with the station employee. I needed to get to Denver on Saturday, your company failed to provide me that service. Your Grand Junction, CO station employee's behavior was unacceptable. I have worked for several Airline carriers in the past and I have never seem behavior like that. The employee telling me that I must buy another ticket after I have already purchased one, to me he is stealing.
Review
Service
Greyhound Customer Care
Cons
  • I did not like
  • Customer service
  • Poor service
Reason of review