Greyhound service at 42 street port authority, New York, is the worst station. these people are unprofessional and treat people like trash.

these company is making money out of his customers without giving them service. I was supposed to take a bus at 11 pm to go to Montreal on Friday, January 5, 2018. I arrived at 10 pm one hour before, there were more than 100 people waiting in line. The bus arrived at 12 am at the station.

People started getting on the bus at 12:30 am, they never give us any information about why the bus is late, etc.. when the bus got to the station I saw some people giving the employees extra money, there was two African American was taking money from people to let them get on the bus even though these people were last on the line and arrived after me. Only 2 buses arrived at the station last night. After midnight more than 60 people were still at the station waiting at that freezing temperature they did not give us any place or room to wait.

We spent the night in those conditions to finally leave the next day, Saturday, January 6 at 7:30 am, and there are still people waiting on line at the station... this company is the worst I do not know why they are still open. I will never take a Greyhound bus to travel again.

Do not waste your money on that company, they are thief, unprofessional, with stupid employees. I want you guys to refund me my ticket for your terrible service, and also an apology from your company

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments