2.1
Level of Comfort

Greyhound is horrible. Me and mother were going to see the play Wicked on Broadway at 2 pm.

We have been wanting to see this play for about 5 years. We get to the stop where the New Carrollton bus was supposed to board at 8:30 and leave at 8:55. We got there about 8:15. So we, along with about 15 other people are waiting.

And waiting. And waiting. I look at the time and realize its now 8:58. I go online to Greyhound's website to track the bus.

No bus is showing up online for my timeslot. A young lady beside me hears me fussing and says she doesn' t see it either. I call the 1-800 number on my printed ticket, only to be told that if I have a complaint, call a 214 phone number. Called the number only to be told by Manuel, employee number 351 that I must call the DC office.

I asked why do I have to call, can't you transfer me or do a conference call? He says no. I hang up thinking this day is going to be terrible. I call the DC office, spoke to someone for 2 minutes and then she "transferred" me to make a complaint line.

I sat on hold for 24 minutes with NO response. I hung up in disgust. I then spoke to the ticket agent (and let me explain that we all are OUTSIDE waiting as its overcast and about to rain) who had no idea that we were waiting for this bus. Another bus comes but it is going to Atlantic City, not NYC.

The ticket agent did try to help by asking the bus driver if he could take us to Baltimore and she'll let Baltimore know that were coming. Get to Baltimore and we all missed the 10:00 bus by 15 minutes. Okay, transfer our tickets to the 11:00 bus. "Sorry, we're sold out.

I have 12:40 open." Suffice to say, we missed Wicked because we didn't arrive to NYC until 4:00, thanks to the incompetence of Greyhound.

Refund for my tickets? Nah but they were SO nice to offer me $25

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Greyhound Cons: Missing my event, Being dismissed.

Comments

You should have been refunded DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK.