Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv.
We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the bus on a on ramp the driver of the car ran from the accident,we were all transferred to another bus and we weren't allowed to grab our luggage. They said it would be at our next stop.
On my next bus we had stopped in Abilene, there was two buses broke down. I had gone to get something to eat when i had got back you had loaded the bus full with the people from the two buses.
This was around 12:00pm i had to wait till 6 that night. Not knowing where my luggage had gone when i arrived to Las Vegas i had only one of three pieces of my luggage. You had told me you would call me when it comes in.
I did not receive any contact from you in two days. I call you no one answered i had let messages and you had not replied. So i had to drive an hour to the bus stop just to see if you had it yet.
I talked to the guy at the desk if he could help me he had gone back to check and came back and told me there was nothing back there so i talk to him a little more to see if he could trace it nothing showed up so he said well let me check again and what do you know he brings out my bag.
And still i had one more luggage missing so this process i had gone threw for my bag begins again for a box that is really hard to miss place. I wait a week going back and fourth every other day because you cant pick up the phone.
8 days i waited and when i had got my box it was destroyed i have pictures of the damage you had done to my property i have pictures of the box destroyed. I payed a lot of money to get my property here and you destroyed it.That was my first and my last ride with this bus line.
Who do i need to talk to or see about my damaged property,my time away from work to get to bus line to check on my property that was lost in your system. It would of been cheaper for me to take u.s airways one way then it would with this company after all the delays and problems and gas back n forth.
your company needs to make this right .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bus Travel
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "The summary of events are as follows: â€¢ I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Le site ericdress est censé vendre des chaussures de luxe ayant à la base des prix allant de $300 à $2000 à prix cassants, -70%. Les photos sont très vendeuses..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."