1.3

Agreed, every time I have an issue with buying tickets on Greyhound's website it is an absolute nightmare to try to navigate through customer service... 30+ minute wait times, only to be transferred to another line with a longer wait time & ultimately no resolution...

I don't think I've ever actually had anything solved successfully through their customer service, ever. I always just give up and resort to another transportation option. Most recently none of my reward discounts were working or reducing fare cost. So far close to 2 hours trying to resolve the issue on the phone and not at all closer to having a ticket with the correct reduction.

Grey Hound is probably the worst company that I have ever had to do business with, but hey they are pretty much to only option for bus transportation since Fung Wah was shut down by the Feds. Fung Wah could be *** uncomfortable for a tall person like myself but god do I miss those $15 flat rate tickets, the minimal website that always worked & the drivers who were always on point.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments