So I was supposed to go college visiting today and then I walk up to the counter to get my ticket. I needed a reference number which was completely ***, why cant they just ask for an id and credit card to make sure I'm the one who bought it online.

anyways after 20 mins of finding the reference number after calling their horrible customer service, i see a pined document on the wall saying cars parked overnight will be towed so i proceeded to tell the driver that i had to move my car and he says ok, do it fast cause I'm leaving soon.

so i get my bag, and put it in the greyhound station which took approximately 5-10 seconds and by that time i looked back and I see the door closed and the bus pulling away. he should have just told me he could not wait and was leaving that instant, right now i wouldn't angry with 2 non refundable tickets, one to Indiana and one back.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Yes greyhound is where the *** of the earth ride so be careful when you ride this unsafe transportation.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214797

I doubt that you are enrolled in college with your poor spelling and grammar. Tell the truth you were really on your way to a bar or strip club.