Louisville, KY 40203
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I started in Hammond, IN today at 7:45 am storing an 18”x”18”x24” well taped box of clothing in underneath storage compartment. Also stored a med sz plastic bag.

(Too big for in passenger area). This I did at Hammond as well as in Indianapolus, IN. No questions asked! However, when resdy to leave on same bhus from Louisville, KY, I noticed baggage attendant had removed both my items, stating i must have a “special pass” requiring my original ticket (which had alteady been taken in Indianapolis) in order to put this luggage back on bus.

After the woman who’d been talking abruptly to my race of people, but not her own, and embarrassing the *** out of me causing an inappropriate scene in public, the driver finally said “get in the bus, we’re leaving”, and agreed to put box in underneath storage. I want an apology from Greyhound and to make it right, or I’m taking this to SOCIAL MEDIA with proven encouragement to make it go viral!

Im 68 year old retired man and do not appreciate this behavior!

Steve Kemp. 615-828-0540

Comments

It's best never to put anything under the bus. Once I put a big box full of hundreds of dollars of magazines under the bus and the box didn't show up at my destination until 3 days later, and the box had been ripped open and half of the magazines were missing.

There were so many of them that whoever stole them must have looked through the offerings and chose the ones that they liked the most because they simply didn't want to carry the whole heavy box with them. I never received any compensation from Greyhound for all of these magazines.

Several Hundred Dollars worth of them stolen! Never under bus again Doggie!

to Anonymous #1673258

THAT GREYHOUND EMPLOYEE THAT STOLE YOUR MAGAZINES WAS PROBABLY DRAINING HIS BALLS THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!