State: Florida City: Miami Beach Product: Greyhound Bus Service Clear all filters (1 of 424 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

My one and only experience with Greyhound company was horrific! I was traveling from Aspen to Denver on the day of some road closures in the area that were planned months ahead of time. I booked my ticket to go from Aspen to Denver 2 days before my trip (and their web-site showed this trip as scheduled, not canceled, accepted my payment and issued my ticket). So i show up at the Greyhound bus station (which is miserably located at 7/11, mind you). Wait for 15 minutes - no bus. I call Greyhound customer service and they tell me that this bus was canceled SEVERAL WEEKS AGO. They did not take it off their web-site, they accepted my payment, issued my ticket. No one called me to apologize, refund my money and let me know that the bus was canceled. I WAS JUST SITTING THERE WAITING FOR MY BUS!!!!! Then when i called customer service to get my refund they told me that i need to mail in my ticket and wait for TWO WEEKS!!!! to get my refund! Horrible horrible horrible experience. I travel a lot all over the world. This doenst happen in 3rd world countries. Shame on you, Greyhound!
Author
Miami Beach, Florida
Service
Greyhound Bus Service
Cons
  • Poor refund policy
  • Not keeping with the schedule
  • Bad attitude of employees
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #896472 is a subjective opinion of poster.