State: Florida City: Miami Product: Greyhound Bus Service Clear all filters (1 of 432 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound in Miami, Florida - Horrible Company

This review is written in regards to the horrible customer service Greyhound provides. I purchased a ticket for a friend and printed the ticket for my own records only because at the time of purchase a screen popped up that said "PRINT NOW" - (There was no alert that said if I printed the ticket, I would not be able to print another). The ticket was a 'will call" ticket and when my friend showed up to the Greyhound station they denied my friend access to the bus because I had printed the ticket. Just doesn't make sense! I fly Delta as well as other airlines and you can print as many tickets as you would like. I spent 1 1/2 hours on hold trying to get a hold of a customer service rep. When I finally reached a customer service rep. they told me denied me a refund or the opportunity to use the ticket on a later date.

Tired of is a real "jack butt"!! If a company does not put specific directions they are the challenged NOT the person using their service. Perhaps you, Tired Of are "challenged" and/or you work for Greyhound.

I am sure they should let you print 2 ticket when you only paid for one...read the fine print, the big mistake Greyhound made was selling tickets on line to be printed at home by the challenged

View more comments (1)