State: Georgia City: Atlanta Product: Greyhound Vehicle Driver Clear all filters (1 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound - Stay away

i recently road the greyhound and the driver that dropped use off at the Atlanta terminal threw my bran new bag into the street braking the wheels and the primary zipper. the staff at the Atlanta terminal (were i spent 8 hours at waiting for my next bus btw) told me i had to report it at the destination terminal. well my destination terminal was a burger king. so i call there customer service and they told me to fill out the claim form on the web sight. which i did. 2 weeks later i hadn't heard anything so i called them back. the lady that i talked to was very rude. i ended up having to have her transfer me to there corporate office were they told me i had to go to the closest terminal and fill out the form there. i informed her that i am a truck driver and that i cant just drive out of my way to a greyhound terminal cause when im driving im working. she then basically told me they cant help me until i go to the terminal. i will never set foot in a grey hound again and thats all without mentioning how crammed and dirty there buses and terminals are and all there terminals are located in slums. greyhound is a joke. if u are ok with dirty surroundings, rood employees that have no respect for personal property, and being placed in areas that as soon as u get off your offered drugs then this is the transportation for you.
Author
Atlanta, Georgia
Service
Greyhound Vehicle Driver
Reason of review
damaged bagge and poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #890607 is a subjective opinion of poster.