Always get a pin! Avoid this company at al costs!

I recently made a mistake on purchasing my ticket and got the name wrong. Dropped $70 for it and it was nonrefundable. So I frustratingly bought another ticket, changed the name to what it was supposed to be, because I was buying it for someone else I had to pay another $18. The ticket still printed with the wrong name so I called customer service.

I ended up buying another ticket by calling the customer service. While talking to the representative about the newest ticket she suggested, at no extra charge (surprising!), getting a pin number in case you don't have a valid ID. This about made me explode! If I would've just got a pin number then I could've put Barack Obama or Donald Trump and still got on the bus!

Essentially the name on the ticket doesn't matter at all yet they still wont let you on unless it is correct. They have literally set up a system where they have the ability to steal your money, leaving you high and dry because you agreed with their terms and policies! That is corruption to the core and blatant theft. When I explained this to the customer service rep HE ACTUALLY AGREED WITH ME AND TOLD ME I WAS RIGHT!

The system at Greyhound is broken and was created to work against ordinary people who already have busy and stressful lives. They will help you with nothing unless you spend more money.

This kind of company needs to close so others can take its place. A company where customers are valued and it is not rigged against them.

Review about: Greyhound Bus Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments