My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah.I waited outside from 4:30 a.m.

until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20 min after I got there so I was not alone. I also called 911 and they had someone to patrol the area. I caught the train to Salt Lake City Station and this is how the bathroom looked the whole time I was there.

They said the homeless do this but whose job is it to clean it, not the homeless!!!! Their were only 4 working stalls and 1 working sink. If I could post the smell I would! I also was in the stall beside one of the homeless women as she proceeded to smoke what I assume to be cocaine.

I asked her to be considerate of others when I heard her strike her lighter. She then left and a few seconds later the security guard came to the doorway and said is someone in here.

I said yes and he said he needed to see my ticket!To bad he wasnt' a few minutes earlier.

Review about: Greyhound Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fire and hire.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Marci2017

I had similar experience on GH traveling from coast to coast - one bus/station filthier than the last... homeless people roam freely thru terminals and take up residence, while security and staff profile and harass paying customers! WTF???