2.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 15

My grandson was made to sleep outside on the street and wasn't allowed back in the terminal because his ticket was taken away and was no longer considered a customer. Greyhound doesn't care about people.

Original review posted by user Jun 14

My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona.The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because they wouldn't let them sleep in the terminal!!

Next morning they caught the bus for Phoenix but the driver paid for their tickets because they had expired. My grandson made it as far as Phoenix but couldn't get home as they wouldn't honor his ticket. Took it from him and wouldn't give it back so he can't get a refund... Meanwhile, his mother called customer service (it's a laugh) and tried to buy him another ticket.

The last bus to Duncan left as she was on the phone! I made several calls myself to customer service - at the third call I finally got someone to lodge a formal complaint. Asked her how she would feel if it were her son stranded 4 or 5 hours away from home. I told her as I told the other two "ladies" that I was going to Pissed Consumer and write a bad report.

That's when she asked if I wanted to lodge a formal complaint. Funny, the other two couldn't locate my grandson's ticket information, but she could!! So, because there is not another bus from Phoenix to Duncan until tomorrow and we don't want him sleeping on the street tonight, we are sending a friend to go get him. The terminal agent won't let him sleep inside the terminal!!!

C'mon... he's not a drug addict or anything, just a kid with a beard and long hair. I told my grandson he'd better cut off that beard and look clean-cut from now on.

Maybe braid his hair or put it in a pony tail at least.(he's American Indian).

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments