Product: Greyhound Air Conditioner Facility Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
1.4
I have been a passenger many times on Greyhound and never experienced anything like this. The other passengers are hot and shiny faces.The driver was notified and he said AC is on ... HIGH AS IT WILL GO.. THIS IS BAD BUSINESS. . I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING HELP HELP LIKE ME...

Once when I was riding the Greyhound Bus from Chicago to Cleveland the bus driver announced that we had the notoriety of being the last people who were ever going to be riding on that bus, that it was going to retired and put out of service as soon as it got to Cleveland. The bus ride was miserable and very hot and the bus had many things wrong with it.

Another time when I was riding the bus in the summertime in northern Florida, the air conditioning was broken and couldn't be turned off or down and it was absolutely freezing cold. The driver looked at this one passenger in shorts who was shivering and laughed and told him "I bet that's the last time you ever ride the bus in shorts again!"

Review