Leawood, Kansas
2.2

The driver for the Cleveland bound bus leaving Columbus on November 1st 2014 at 5:10 am was extremely rude and unprofessional to put it mildly. I observed him deliberately intimidate and threaten two female passengers until they boarded the bus in tears and visibly shaken.

I witnessed two of the baggage handlers exibit similar behavior. Obviously Greyhound management has no requirement or policy governing the behavior of Greyhound emloyees with regard to treating customers with respect. This location should be avoided during the night shift.

Absolutely horrible. I will never ride another Greyhound.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Baggage Policy.

Comments

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States #901410

I think I know which driver you are talking about. I had a similar guy from Cleveland to Indianapolis and he was extremely rude and yelling at some women and telling us that we were wasting his time.

He yelled at this one lady that was speaking on the phone saying she needed to quiet that *** because nobody wants to hear any of it. And the lady didnt even speak english.

He also told us that we were supposed to reach Indianapolis at a certain time but we were living in a fairy tale cuz that isnt going to happen. Extremely horrible guy.