Saint Augustine, Florida

On May 30, 2014, I drove my brother to the Saint Augustine, Florida bus drop to catch a 7:30 bus. Three others were waiting for that same bus.

It never showed up and repeated calls to customer service resulted in no customer service.

I could not believe the incompetence we experienced. Fortunately, I paid with a credit card and they will never get paid. We will never go Greyhound again.

They do not deserve our business and I wish other people who experience this lack of integrity let them know so it costs them. It is the weekend so I can not contact anyone at Greyhound but as of Monday, I will be talking to their corporate offices and I am seeking an attorney who might like to take on Greyhound for all the "little people".

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments

reneekatz
Bay Hill, Florida, United States #822567

Right on and more power to you for that lawsuit. Greyhound people are absolute ***.

They treat people that way cause they know they can get away with it cause they have no competition in that area, I am in Florida too.

I always encourage people to travel any other way but Greyhound, they are filth and on principle should be avoided. Your experience does not surprise me at all, public transportation workers in general are like this as well.