Greyhound Bus Service Reviews with Media
- I will like it when this company finally goes out of business
- Finally being able to take a shower when my ordeal was over
- Rude customer service
- Greyhound money grab
- No refund for a trip i couldnt take at fault of them
- Poor customer service
Update by user Jan 09
Update as of today being that this incident took place 3 months ago:I have contacted greyhound yet again for the 10th time (yes I’ve been keeping count) regarding my refund and of course they told me “call back in 3-5 business days” a like that has been told to me...
- Gave us a 7 dollar meal plan voucher
- Horrible customer service
- Unfair refund policy
- Highway robbery prices greyhound charges for tickets
- That i could purchase online
Update by user Jun 15, 2017
My grandson was made to sleep outside on the street and wasn't allowed back in the terminal because his ticket was taken away and was no longer considered a customer. Greyhound doesn't care about people.
Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2017My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because they wouldn't let them sleep in the terminal!! Next morning they caught the bus for Phoenix but the driver...
Greyhound - Bus Service Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.