Greyhound Bus Service Reviews and Complaints
Update by user Jan 09
Update as of today being that this incident took place 3 months ago:I have contacted greyhound yet again for the 10th time (yes I’ve been keeping count) regarding my refund and of course they told me “call back in 3-5 business days” a like that has been told to me...
- Gave us a 7 dollar meal plan voucher
- Horrible customer service
- Unfair refund policy
- Highway robbery prices greyhound charges for tickets
- No refund for a trip i couldnt take at fault of them
- Poor customer service
- I will like it when this company finally goes out of business
- Finally being able to take a shower when my ordeal was over
- Rude customer service
- Greyhound money grab
Greyhound in Boston, Massachusetts - Bad service
- Bus delays for many hours without reimbursement
Greyhound - I dont understand why the bus has to be at a freezing point,its not even above 60 degrees outside,come on now I definitely felt pneumonia creeping up on this long journey in this damn freezer I mean s
Greyhound in Delmont, Pennsylvania - I think were gonna die
- Seeing all the amazing scenery of america
- Outlets not working or not having any
Update by user Jul 06
Greyhound refunded half of the ticket price.
Original review posted by user Apr 01Charlotte, NC Summary - to LA: Leg 1 - Charlotte to Atlanta - Two hours late to Atlanta - missed connecting bus - five hour delay to get re-ticketed. Leg 2 - Atlanta to Dallas - Student driver - kept killing engine - 30 mph...
- Four inferior or broken buses out of five
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.