2103 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612, USA

I travelled from Sacramento to Oakland last January 2017 and the bus got delay by more than 1 hour.I supposed to catch a plain going to Las Vegas, luckily I managed to catch the flight.

Related: Greyhound never refunded the money as promised

While going back from Oakland to Sacramento, the greyhound bus got delay by more than 2 hours. The lady in the counter (black lady) cannot tell us the reason of the delay. When asked her, she always replied as "I don't know". I have waited for 3 hours but the bus did not show up.

Instead I took Uber from Oakland to Sacramento and paid from my own pocket. I am just a tourist, and I thought bus service in USA is good. What a shame of this bus company. For those people planning to use Greyhound buys company, don't use it.

I am totally disappointed with Greyhound bus staff specially in Oakland bus station. I ticket is already paid. To those people who reads this.. DO NOT USE GREYHOUND BUS anymore specially in OAKLAND USA.

The staff in the counter is very, very, very, very bad.

I think her name is PAT and she is not telling her last name.She must be terminated from service.

I didn't like: Custoner service delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Greyhound Bus Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Alfred
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia #1288522

This must be reviewed by the management.

This is not acceptable !!!!!!!