Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 26, 2017

As of this writing, today 7/26/17, I have not received total reimbursement for all items stolen while taking a trip with Greyhound. They have not contacted me with regard to the above.

When I submitted my forms to them on 6/18/17, I was told that I would hear from the company within a month. I have received no correspondence or anything. My letter which was sent to you and the USDOT however did get a response. It has sparked an investigation into the practices and training of drivers (most important).

Customer service did send a check for a full refund of fare paid. In my opinion that was the least they could do. Now, I am waiting for the "most they can do". And that is full replacement value for all of my items, suitcase, etc....

STILL WAITING. BTW, I did speak to one of my drivers and he told me that he saw one of the baggage attendants take my suitcase along with my grandson's off the bus. He left them by the side of the bus unattended.

Allegedly because they did not have appropriate tags on them. Left unattended was easy pickings for someone.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2017

June 13, 2017 my grandson and I had traveled to DC to catch the Greyhound to Daytona Beach, Fla. That was the trip from ***, first the female bus driver did not know how to get to route 395 from the bus terminal.

A passenger had to google it and give her directions. Then she had to get to 95 So in order to get to her other stops to pick up and alight passengers. She was in the right lane, the turn was from the left side of the rode. She quickly rode across two lanes in order to make the left turn.

She passed another sign leading to 95. She pulled into a gas station to make a U turn she almost hit the gas pumps. All passengers were upset. At this point a new passenger who had gotten on the bus needed to get to Richmond, Va.

like the rest of us to meet our next connection. She did not know how to get there. SHE HAD A PAPER MAP ON HER LAP THAT SHE WAS ATTEMPTING TO READ WHILE DRIVING!!!!! Insanity.

The new passenger expressed that he felt that all of our lives were in danger, so he asked her if it would be okay to direct her from google on his phone. After all of this. The Driver putting our lives in danger, we made it to our connection point but LATE OF COURSE. My grandson & I missed our 4:05 departure, we had to wait until 11:50 p.m.

to get another bus. To put it lightly, GREYHOUND SUCKS!!

Oh, the rainbow if you want to call it that, is that when we finally made it to our destination of Daytona Beach the next day, my suitcase was lost or stolen. Gee, what a great way to start a family reunion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Greyhound Cons: Rider experience from dc to richmond, Life was in danger eight hours for bus.

• Travel In Comfort Is A Lie
  • Resolution is slow with hound

Comments

Right On! That pretty much perfectly describes what riding on Greyhound is like in one sentence!