Level of Comfort
Quality of Food

Our bus broke down. We weren't communicated to during the process, nor allowed to leave or supported in finding alternative arrangements. I missed my appointment in LA. I have been trying to get a refund since February! Was told to send in a written request for the refund and that I would take 4-6 weeks to be process. Finally a $20 "credit" was offered after 7 months. This company is in the dark ages and does not care about their customers.

This was truly disheartening affair and am never ever travelling with greyhound again.

Also I would recommend people to shun th use of the company transport with such attitude towards its customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Greyhound. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greyhound.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Greyhound to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Gilbert, Minnesota, United States #1227778

Contact your State's Attorney General.Helping citizens is their job.

Mine helped & things are looking good.Best luck.