Denver, Colorado
1.5
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

So for the first time in my life, I was moving out of state, from California to Colorado. Specifically Anaheim to Greeley. However I had not even got on the bus when problems began to arise.

My bus driver was over an hour late, I was supposed to leave at 7:30, we did not leave until 8:40. Not only was he an hour late, but he came into the bus depot from the wrong direction causing much trouble for us to leave.

From then on things only got worse, somehow, he managed to have us leave late from EVERY single stop we made. Leave at 12:30? We didn't get out until 1:10. Not only that but due to a mess up on greyhounds part, we had to take an extra stop cause that's what we needed. So finally I make it to Las Vegas, which should be an half hour, however due to the fact that we were and hour and 30 minutes late, my bus left. The next bus didn't come until 1:30 in the morning, while it was only 2:30 in the afternoon.

So I was stuck for the entire day, at a bus depot with only a dollar and 87 cents with me in Vegas. However there is one saving grace. One of the workers helped me out by paying for whatever food and drink I needed, helping make the situation a little better.

While I did have fun in Vegas it doesn't stop the absolute horrid conditions of how I had to spend the night.

1:30 finally rolls around, and only an hour later, a woman throws up in the front. And due to it being a "Bio hazard" We nearly had to wait another three hours for another bus. However our driver went and got a mop and bleach and cleaned it.

So I finally arrived in Denver, almost an entire day late, well guess what? The next lay over wouldn't be until the next day. Luckily I had my grandmother pick me up.

However the entire experience was horrible, Greyhound is the absolute worst bus. I'd rather ride a bike back to California then EVER get on one of those buses again.

0/10 Absolute worst of the worst. Avoid at ALL costs!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: EVERY SINGLE THING THAT COULD BE WRONG IS WRONG.

• Worst Bus Company Ever