I traveled on greyhound 8/2010 and the service was the worst. I wrote an email to the refunds department immediately.

I did not hear from them unitl 2 wks ago. They stated that I would receive a refund, however, I called the number provided and you can never get through. The phone just rings or goes to voicemail. It does not even say the company's name on the voice mail.

Then I called the corporate office some one did answer and transferredd me to the refunds dept. Once again no one answered. I was on hold for 25 mins. I called back and explained the problem at the Corporate office and the woman was rude.

I pray I never have to use greyhound again. If it was announced on the news that greyhound was closing their doors for good I would say "Peace out!!!"

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments

#209070

I totally agree with you on this buisiness I just sent a letter out to greyhound to the ce o of the company lol if they pay attention to it

#206567

Yeah greyhound is well know for passing the buck they are experts at phone tag they usually win every time. In between their daydreaming sessions