Product: Greyhound Manager Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound - Boston SUCKS

We were late to the terminal because the ticket station took longer than anyone should ever be standing, then we were told to take the 1 pm to NYC (Only 30 minutes difference that's fine) - just to be held up at the gate and basically harassed by management (foreign and couldn't understand ANYTHING) and told we can't go on the bus because our attitude - mind you we just drove five hours in traffic to get here. EXTREMELY rude and WILL NOT EVER be traveling again.
2.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Greyhound - Unfair practices in Tampa

I have it on good authority that the manger at the Tampa greyhound is racist. I know a former employee and he was telling me about how he would only help women and whites and Spanish customers. If I am lying see how many agents are trying to find another job or are leaving now. If you have to go there and if he gives you a hard time ask for the district manager he hates her but is scared shittless of her. I missed my bus and was told that I had to pay a reissue charge. The next person behind me had the same problem. She spoke with the manager and he came and told the agent to let her go without charging her. The agent I was dealing with saw this and told me this happens all the time. She reissue my ticket and didn't charge me.
I didn't like
  • Late arrivals
  • Bus was 30 minutes late
  • Not keeping with the schedule

Greyhound Manager Review

Just left Macon Georgia greyhound. Was literally accosted and and denied a ticket ,because a *** *** greyhound manager woke up in a bad mood,just want people to know greyhound sucks
Show
I was pissed when bording the bus when this old neger driver named lee flemmings grabed my white grmas ***, I punch the old *** boy flemmings in the glasses and his boss terri alan came out of the door calling me a white *** mutha fucka and told me if I was one of her...

yep, that happened all right.

Greyhound driver

I use a cane & the driver allowed 2 men to cut in front of me in line. The guy behind me told them they needed to get in the back of the line, but the driver just took their tickets and acted as though he didn't care that I was at the front of the line. This has happened before, but I wasn't using a cane then. I really didn't appreciiate the driver's lack of concern. I travel by Greyhound to Columbus from Toledo once a month despite having been treated badly by the Toledo station's previous manager repeatedly. I expect and demand better service from Greyhound and its employees.

Greyhound - Illegitimate Charges

I tried to buy a ticket Aug. 24th 2011 and then on Aug 25th 2011, online but their web site kept saying their system was down. So I called to buy for my mother-in-law who speaks only Chinese. They told me they would charge $18 more for the ticket because "you are using your credit card over the phone and not your mother-in-laws card". I then said I'll give them my mother-in-laws card, they said I couldn't. They will wave the 18$ if you go to terminal to buy the ticket. So if you buy a ticket on the phone for a relative and they print it when you arrive it costs $18 MORE; if you go to terminal and buy for a relative and they print it they wave the 18$ extra charge. If I buy online, if it actually worked, they charge 18$ MORE. The reason the supervisor gave me on the phone was, "they have to print the ticket at the terminal when you arrive after standing in line". NEWS FLASH: consumers have to stand in line anyways and whether you buy the ticket before or at the terminal they have to print it too. There is absolutely no legitimate business reason, no added cost - no excuse that can justify why Greyhound should charge consumers 18$ more for the same process. Fire your product manager for having the idea of charging customer 18$ more for completely unjustifiable reason that cannot be adequately explained to consumers. Result: I'm buying a ticket for VIA RAIL, they don't charge extra for me buying a ticket for a relative that can't speak mandarin, and funny enough they had a mandarin speaking customer service representative if I needed one to assist. To Greyhound: They say, "If a customer would recommend your business, that's a good measure of customer satisfaction". Imagine, over 1000 people at the wedding listening a wedding speech joke on how you overcharge and illegitimately have no justification for it, causing a honored guest to have possibly missed a reception and how VIA saved the day. That's 1000 Chinese talking to a thousand or more potential customers on how you screwed your customers. They 2000 talking to others at work, family, friends. Resolve: If your supervisor waved the charges understanding that she couldn't speak English. If she hadn't been hung up on cause she didn't speak English or French. If your management provided the proper training to try to legitimately justify the costs "business process" for the added charges. If your web site actually worked to process payment and take my credit card. And lastly, if your supervisor had enough courage to take my information down so he could relate the dis-service back to customer service and complaints so you could improve your product. The processes and customer service completely failed at Greyhound.