Greyhound OVERSELLS seats and when you get to the point of pickup (Greyhound Bus Terminal), you are told the seating is first-come, first-served!The bus does not make the scheduled stop indicated on your ticket.

This has got to be the WORST service ever!! If you pay for a ticket, that should mean that you have a seat for the time your ticket shows and the bus will stop for picks at the designated point. That is ABSOLUTELY a lie! What kind of company takes your money for a reserved seat and then dismisses their end of the paid for agreement AND remain in business.

What a deplorable way to do business AND to add injury to insult, those were the OLDEST, RUN DOWN, DIRTIEST buses I have ever been on.

DON'T RIDE GREYHOUND!YOU DESERVE BETTER, SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Review about: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Bought two tickets to go to San Francisco with friend.When got home noticed small print that the date and time was wrong.

Called customer service they said oh your bus just left tonight hour ago. I said I told her ticket was for Wednesday not tonight. So now they keep repeating your bus just left. Then they offer reschedule my tickets for 40.00 more when it was their fault.

Huh.

So I said no I'm on limited income and i don't have another 40.00 so our little trip to ocean is canceled gone.Our money unrefunded