16838 D St, Victorville, CA 92395, USA

I booked my one way trip from Victorville to Santa Ana on 6/9/18. I booked this trip for this day and time so I would be able to attend my friends memorial service, which I ended up missing due to Greyhounds 2 hour late bus and the driver deciding to change the order the stops.

Here is what happened:

The scheduled time of pick up in Victorville was 10:45am Saturday, June 9th. The bus arrived at 12:30 pm with no explanation or apology from the driver. Not only was the trip delayed 2 hours from the start? I don't know why.

Then the driver decided on his own no explanation again to stop in Anaheim first before Santa Ana? Why? The schedule clearly states the order of the stops and it is Santa Ana first then Anaheim. They are close enough that my ride could have easily picked me up in Anaheim or Sanat Ana but because the scheduled stops are Santa ana then Anaheim I chose Santa Ana.

So after waiting for people to get off and get their bags he got back on the bus and announced that he stopped in Anaheim first to save time. WHAT!!!! Save whose time?

Lousy customer service and lousy service in general if I could give them a - star rating I would.

To make a long sad story short I missed my friends memorial service. I will be looking into a different transportation service for all of my future trips.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Greyhound Cons: Poor service.

Comments

No wonder so many people feel like they need "a couple of drinks" before boarding the bus. I can see why so there are so many people on the bus getting drinks.

i've witnessed lots of them adding hard liquor to Super-Sized Fountain Drinks. I always wish that I had something to drink myself to help ease the pain of my hurting legs that I am unable to move being all squashed into my seat and all.