350 South Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USA
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Greyhound Busline lost my luggage.

I was scheduled to connect with AMTRAK in Indiana IN.

Left Louisville KY via Greyhound at 12:05 AM. Arrived in IN at 2:00 AM.

AMTRAK made mistake on my layover time (27 hours instead of 3 hours). They resolved the problem by sending me back home and bringing me back on tomorrow.

I walk with a cane. Therefore the Greyhound agents were kind enough to assist me with my luggage. They put a yellow tag on my luggage and supposingly took it to my bus returning to Louisville. My luggage was not on my bus. I spoke with agents at Indiapolis bus station and it is not there. I believe they put it on the wrong bus. Perhaps they forgot to change my destination back to Louisville KY.

The agents are rude and insensitive. The shocker is that, of all the agents I talked with, all lacked the knowledge and skill to tell me the next step to take. They are very unknowlegable and this is apparent. They could care less about your lost luggage or cancelled trips. They are insensitive.

I suggest teaching all your agents GOOD customer skills and give them the tools they need to handle routine problems when they occur.

Greyhound needs better people to represent them.

America needs more buslines.

They do have caring busdrivers. I have not met a discourteous driver.

It was very sweet of the agents to help the handicap. However, I would suggest toting your own luggage if you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Greyhound Pros: Polite and safe busdrivers and baggage loaders.

Greyhound Cons: Crammed on like sardines uncomfortable.

Comments

Watch it Greyhound will screw you over.... Just rwad the reviews.