My 20 yr old son bought a ticket, had to change the time for the ticket. Made the 2 hour round trip to change the time.

Came time for him to leave and he forgot his ticket at home. We called on our way and miraculously got a person with in 10 min, we were just 20 min from our house. They said they could reprint the ticket with the conf# so we had another family member take a pic of the ticket and continued our joourney. He gets there and the person at the counter told him he must purchase a new ticket.

We had plenty of time to go back for the ticket when we called but since we werte told we did not have to we didn't. He purchases his ticket dispite living on a college kids income who has not been fed with a silver spoon all his life. Needless to say that he does not have free flowing cash to be buying 2 tickets for the same bus. When I heard this I picked up my cell phone set it to hands free and listened to that hold music all the way home.

I finally go someone who had me call another #, I called the long distance # provided held again for 20 min to be given another long distance #. I got through to a person who said he would not be elligable for a refund. I asked for a supervisor. I waited 1.5 hours on hold with the agent for this supervisor ( the reason thier lines are so long Im sure) only to have her hang up.

I have called back and now am on hour 3 of trying to get some help. This is ridiculous! /i have run call centers, 24 hour call centers large and small and this is 100% unacceptable. They need some serious help over there at grey hound.

I will not give up, I will talk to a supervisor and because I worked as a supervisor in a call center I will try to compose myself, but 3 hours??? /i am going to ask the man upstairs for some patience here but I think even he would be at the end of his rope at this point!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Comments

#1193940

I didn't think it was possible to be worse in customer service than Comcast, but Greyhound is right there. Unable to do simple operations over telephone, call center is obviously out of country and at least one operator really struggled with the English language.

Will NEVER recommend Greyhound, and only use as last resort. Summary - had to exchange ticket, can ONLY be done at station, station REFUSED to make change.