Verified Reviewer

1.3

I travel often playing live music. During the pandemic, planes seemed the less safe option.

I have been on greyhound manifest 3 times this month. My girlfriend tried it the first time as I had described it as an interesting experience. I was on Skype with her when the driver assured her it was the correct bus. 16 hours from Erie to Johnson City.

She was sent to Indianapolis. She was scared and harassed by the driver that told her this was correct. She was so scared of a repeat I made a special trip so she wouldn't have to travel alone. I was pushed out of the way twice by your driver, to the claps and laughing of a few passengers.

My banfmate/lawyer called during this. We have screen shots. If I'm not contacted with a refund we are going to pursue every suit we can think of. This is not a threat.

We are not like your employees picking on tiny diabetic women based on race. We will come with everything Lyndon school of arts has to put a stop to rascism.

Thank you for your time. Please respond accordingly.

Location: Nunica, Michigan