Sacramento, California
Number of Destinations

I am a commercial driver and have had to use greyhound more times than I care to remember to get to trucks and terminals. If I lost 1 single piece of freight, I'd be fired and likely sued.

Greyhound has lost several of my bags during my miserable travels on their out dated and faulty equipment. Again, I'm a commercial driver. If my truck was leaking air at the rates their buses do, I would be shutdown by DOT. They have no respect for their passengers, no respect for our property and no respect for themselves.

They have lost me as a customer for life. I don't care if a plane ticket is twice as much. Greyhound needs to be shutdown permanently! This company hires dangerous drivers in dangerous equipment and their baggage handlers steal and destroy passenger property.

Someone needs to look at their CSA scores as well. A joke of a company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: they stole or lost my bags!.

Preferred solution: Greyhound can cut me a check for the above amount or my lawyers will be contacting them to demand payment..

Comments