My luggage of 2 bags was taken and checked by the Greyhound Agent in Missoula, MT on July 8, 2016 when I began my journey. One bag was returned to me at my destination (Columbus, GA) over a week after my arrival and I am still waiting for the return of my second bag. I have filed a claim (July 15, 2016) and have followed up with Greyhound numerous times by phone and email with no satisfaction. Even though I am providing a "tracer" number, I have been told repeatedly that this number is "not in the system" and nothing can be done until the number is assigned. The "tracer" number assigned to me on July 22, 2016 is 2158-9222.
Many others have complained about the drivers and the station agents so my experience is sadly typical. They don't care to put it simply. It's so obvious that the customer service motto is "When you're gone there will be another in line to take your place."
How can a company with such poor customer service possibly stay in business??
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Level of Comfort|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services. I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok. This really came as a shocker..."
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, MCTMD@thy.com, email@example.comCc:..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Purchased a range and microwave in December. Installer COMPLETELY butchered the counter top when installing. Finally, after about 30 phone calls, negotiations and haggling....I received compensation for the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."