My luggage of 2 bags was taken and checked by the Greyhound Agent in Missoula, MT on July 8, 2016 when I began my journey. One bag was returned to me at my destination (Columbus, GA) over a week after my arrival and I am still waiting for the return of my second bag. I have filed a claim (July 15, 2016) and have followed up with Greyhound numerous times by phone and email with no satisfaction. Even though I am providing a "tracer" number, I have been told repeatedly that this number is "not in the system" and nothing can be done until the number is assigned. The "tracer" number assigned to me on July 22, 2016 is 2158-9222.
Many others have complained about the drivers and the station agents so my experience is sadly typical. They don't care to put it simply. It's so obvious that the customer service motto is "When you're gone there will be another in line to take your place."
How can a company with such poor customer service possibly stay in business??
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Level of Comfort|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I seldom make written complaints about service, but find it very necessary to inform you of the substandard and horrible service provided by Etihad Airways. I will NEVER in my..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."
- "Purchased a range and microwave in December. Installer COMPLETELY butchered the counter top when installing. Finally, after about 30 phone calls, negotiations and haggling....I received compensation for the..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."