1.6
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

My luggage of 2 bags was taken and checked by the Greyhound Agent in Missoula, MT on July 8, 2016 when I began my journey. One bag was returned to me at my destination (Columbus, GA) over a week after my arrival and I am still waiting for the return of my second bag. I have filed a claim (July 15, 2016) and have followed up with Greyhound numerous times by phone and email with no satisfaction. Even though I am providing a "tracer" number, I have been told repeatedly that this number is "not in the system" and nothing can be done until the number is assigned. The "tracer" number assigned to me on July 22, 2016 is 2158-9222.

Many others have complained about the drivers and the station agents so my experience is sadly typical. They don't care to put it simply. It's so obvious that the customer service motto is "When you're gone there will be another in line to take your place."

How can a company with such poor customer service possibly stay in business??

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Greyhound and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greyhound.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Greyhound to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greyhound?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1193616

5 years ago this *same* Missoula bus station lost my luggage.I checked in early and went to get something to eat, and when I was on board and watching the luggage being loaded, I didn't see my suitcase.

I disembarked and asked the lady who runs the place where my suitcase was, and was told, "Oh, it must have been put on the bus heading to Seattle." Turns out this lady's *** teenage son who didn't even work there was messing around in the baggage area, and that he "was just trying to help." I was assured my suitcase would be arriving at my destination probably before I even got there, and all would be A-OK. Wrong. I was blatantly LIED to, for the suitcase was not waiting for me, and it never arrived. Have never seen that suitcase again, which contained at least $700 worth of items.

And it was like pulling teeth getting Greyhound to honor their $250-maximum-lost-baggage payout. But I also blame that incompetent Missoula supervisor, who let an unauthorized non-employee mess with customers' luggage.

She should've been fired, as I made clear to Greyhound management.