State: Louisiana City: Lake Charles Product: Greyhound Bus Ticket Clear all filters (1 of 18 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Greyhound treats customers like a burden

I was intentionally sold a ticket for a broken down bus. I had to purchase a hotel room. I arrived home 22 hours after i was supposed to. I missed a whole day of work because of this. Was promised a partial refund for the inconvience. Told to wait 14 days. That was 16 days ago. Now im being told wait 5 more business days because no one at customer service can help me. There is only one supervisor and ahe cant do anything to help either. And dont even mention that i was told oh well suck it up because their is no one else i can talk to. I will pay the extra money to use amtrak or even megabus from my business travel locally. And i will never again use greyhound for any of our events. I am so over the nasty customer service and the care less atttitude. Greyhound in general from the drivers who say whatever they want to you from the time the bus doors close to the customer service reps who are unhelpful and rude.
Author
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Product
Greyhound Bus Ticket
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1132229 is a subjective opinion of poster.