Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Worst travel experience of my life. Delayed 12 hours, no AC, flat tire in the middle of the night, and abandoned by the “rescue” bus because my driver was rude to them.

WiFi sucks, terrible food in the extremely dirty stations. The attendants were also rude and grumpy, though I can hardly blame them for that, considering who they work for. I would rather walk from Milwaukee to florida. Heck I’d probably get there faster.

Absolutely awful.

And of course they won’t issue refunds no matter what. What a terrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greyhound Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I wish that I had the option of taking the MegaBus, but they don't be serving Lake Charles.

Oh my god....i dont know where to start.....my dad was a greydog service person 47 years ago...i felt like i got blown ofg every time i asked s question...bus was late...leaving kingman arizona...the bus stop was 5 miles away from said town.....im thinking greyhound sucks...mega bus was a small fraction of the cost.......and the service was better.....im sorry greyhound.....i tried to be loyal....its the 5th time in 6 weeks that i booked with you......you kinda mess it up and have a way of your reps trying to make it my fault.....good luck ....i dont want a refund.....i just want you to own your mistakes.......sorry dad....the loyale service yoy gave aparentley can not be replecated............let me know when you need a voice.......dumbfounded and still waiting for the grey dog........stuck in kingman. .....mega bus you got my vote......i cant beleive the service was better and cheaper. ...........